Обсуждение: Upgrading to 7.2 from 7.1

Upgrading to 7.2 from 7.1

От
"Mr OCP"
Дата:
Hi

We are going to upgrade postgresql to 7.2 from 7.1 on Solaris platform,
therefore will appreciate your feedback on the issues which we are likely to
face, we plan to restore the data-dump from 7.1 to 7.2.

Thanks for your help
Mike

Re: Upgrading to 7.2 from 7.1

От
"Dan Langille"
Дата:
On 30 Apr 2002 at 14:19, Mr OCP wrote:

> We are going to upgrade postgresql to 7.2 from 7.1 on Solaris platform,
> therefore will appreciate your feedback on the issues which we are likely to
> face, we plan to restore the data-dump from 7.1 to 7.2.

My fun and games are documented at
<http://www.freebsddiary.org/postgresql-7.2.php>

I recommend keeping a 7.1 box installed and running until you get 7.2
running the way you like it.
--
Dan Langille
The FreeBSD Diary - http://freebsddiary.org/ - practical examples