Обсуждение: template database

template database

От
Tyson Oswald
Дата:
Does anyone know how I can delete a second template database without
blowing all the databses away?  What happened was I was running initdb
and the user postgres didn't hvae rights to the db directory or
something and so I had to run it again, and there ended up being two
template databases, template0 and template1.  Not that it's a big deal
but I can't drop the first one cause it says it isn't there but it still
lists it.

thanks
Tyson Oswald

Re: template database

Дата:
Tyson Oswald <tysono@iserv.net> writes:
> there ended up being two
> template databases, template0 and template1.

It's supposed to be that way.  Leave it alone.

            regards, tom lane