Обсуждение: problems with pg_sorttemp

problems with pg_sorttemp

От
Manuel Trujillo
Дата:
Hi.

Excuse me my ignorance, but I have a problem with the
../data/base/xxx/pg_sorttempxxx.x.
About 7.4 G of file utilization of this files. Anybody can help me for
look documentation about this, or directly, tell me why occur this?

Thank you very much.

--
Manuel Trujillo         manueltrujillo@dorna.es
Technical Engineer      http://www.motograndprix.com

Re: problems with pg_sorttemp

Дата:
Manuel Trujillo wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Excuse me my ignorance, but I have a problem with the
> ../data/base/xxx/pg_sorttempxxx.x.
> About 7.4 G of file utilization of this files. Anybody can help me for
> look documentation about this, or directly, tell me why occur this?

You can delete it if the postmaster is stopped.  7.2 will clean those up
automatically.