Обсуждение: change one database to other

change one database to other

От
RED
Дата:
Hi !
I have 2 base Ex: base1 and base2
When I connected to base1 I need data from base2 !
How did this without disconect from base1 and connect to base2
agregate all table into one databese not accesable
In mysql this is posible.

Red

Re: change one database to other

От
Dmitry Morozovsky
Дата:
On Tue, 8 Jan 2002, RED wrote:

R> I have 2 base Ex: base1 and base2
R> When I connected to base1 I need data from base2 !
R> How did this without disconect from base1 and connect to base2
R> agregate all table into one databese not accesable
R> In mysql this is posible.

Depending on the programming language, you can open two simultaneous
connections to different databases and mix them. It is possible at least
with perl DBI and C's libpq.

Sincerely,
D.Marck                                   [DM5020, DM268-RIPE, DM3-RIPN]
*** Dmitry Morozovsky --- D.Marck --- Wild Woozle --- marck@rinet.ru ***