Обсуждение: The patch-mailingslist

The patch-mailingslist

От
Ferdinand Smit
Дата:
Hi,

What's wrong with the patch mailingslist ? I can't read the history (page not
found). I have subscribed to the list, it's confirmed by mail, but i get no
mail. I've posted a little patch, but i don't see it in de mailingslist.
Have i done something wrong or ...

Ferdinand Smit

Re: The patch-mailingslist

От
Oleg Bartunov
Дата:
Ferdinand,

try fts.postgresql.org

    Regards,
        Oleg
On Mon, 5 Nov 2001, Ferdinand Smit wrote:

> Hi,
>
> What's wrong with the patch mailingslist ? I can't read the history (page not
> found). I have subscribed to the list, it's confirmed by mail, but i get no
> mail. I've posted a little patch, but i don't see it in de mailingslist.
> Have i done something wrong or ...
>
> Ferdinand Smit

        Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83

Re: The patch-mailingslist

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
history/page not found will be fixed in about 30 minutes or so ...

as for the list itself ... anyone else not seeing anything?  Last thing
I've seen posted was Nov 4th (yesterday) ...

On Mon, 5 Nov 2001, Ferdinand Smit wrote:

> Hi,
>
> What's wrong with the patch mailingslist ? I can't read the history (page not
> found). I have subscribed to the list, it's confirmed by mail, but i get no
> mail. I've posted a little patch, but i don't see it in de mailingslist.
> Have i done something wrong or ...
>
> Ferdinand Smit

Re: The patch-mailingslist

От
Ferdinand Smit
Дата:
> history/page not found will be fixed in about 30 minutes or so ...

Tanks.

> as for the list itself ... anyone else not seeing anything?  Last thing
> I've seen posted was Nov 4th (yesterday) ...

Maybe my own mail server. I check that first.

Ferdinand