Обсуждение: "Can't Find any tables, sequences or indexes!" Message

"Can't Find any tables, sequences or indexes!" Message

От
Francisco Solari
Дата:
    I'm running postgresql 6.5.3 on RedHat 6.2 and when I try to run vacuum from psql I receive the following message:
 PortalHeapMemoryFree: 0x82ca450 not in alloc set!.
Also when I use the \dt command i receive the "Could'n find any tables!" message.
I have the checked every database in the data directory but can't find any solution to that, any clues ??
Вложения

Re: "Can't Find any tables, sequences or indexes!" Message

От
"Brett W. McCoy"
Дата:
On Wed, 17 Oct 2001, Francisco Solari wrote:

>     I'm running postgresql 6.5.3 on RedHat 6.2 and when I try to run
> vacuum from psql I receive the following message:
>  PortalHeapMemoryFree: 0x82ca450 not in alloc set!.
> Also when I use the \dt command i receive the "Could'n find any tables!"
> message.
> I have the checked every database in the data directory but can't find
> any solution to that, any clues ??

You should upgrade to a more recent version of PostgreSQL.  That version
is ancient history!

-- Brett
                                          http://www.chapelperilous.net/
"Gee, Toto, I don't think we are in Kansas anymore."

Re: "Can't Find any tables, sequences or indexes!" Message

От
Francisco Solari
Дата:
I Know, but if I can't dump all the tables in my database anything becomes
useless.

"Brett W. McCoy" wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Oct 2001, Francisco Solari wrote:
>
> >     I'm running postgresql 6.5.3 on RedHat 6.2 and when I try to run
> > vacuum from psql I receive the following message:
> >  PortalHeapMemoryFree: 0x82ca450 not in alloc set!.
> > Also when I use the \dt command i receive the "Could'n find any tables!"
> > message.
> > I have the checked every database in the data directory but can't find
> > any solution to that, any clues ??
>
> You should upgrade to a more recent version of PostgreSQL.  That version
> is ancient history!
>
> -- Brett
>                                           http://www.chapelperilous.net/
> "Gee, Toto, I don't think we are in Kansas anymore."

Вложения

Re: "Can't Find any tables, sequences or indexes!" Message

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Francisco Solari writes: