Обсуждение: dumpOneFunc(): procedural language for function listall not found

dumpOneFunc(): procedural language for function listall not found

От
Ashish Lahori
Дата:
Hi all,
I tried to take dump of my database using function pg_dump but gave me
following error..
"dumpOneFunc(): procedural language for function listall not found"
then I installed the pgplsql but the problem persists
and this time error was like this
dumpProcLangs(): handler procedure for language plpgsql not found

please help !!

Thanx inadvance
ashish

Re: dumpOneFunc(): procedural language for function listall not found

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Ashish Lahori writes:

> I tried to take dump of my database using function pg_dump but gave me
> following error..
> "dumpOneFunc(): procedural language for function listall not found"

So it seems you accidentally deleted that language.  Happens.

> then I installed the pgplsql but the problem persists
> and this time error was like this
> dumpProcLangs(): handler procedure for language plpgsql not found

Can you detail on the "installed the pgplsql" part?  Normally it should
prevent this situation.