Обсуждение: About configuring PostgreSQL

About configuring PostgreSQL

От
"vinod tp"
Дата:
Hello sir
  I installed PostgreSQL when i installed Linux7.0 and then i tried to load PostgreSQL by typing $postgresql start
,thenit started after that I dont know how to use the PostgreSQL Will you please send how to configure the PostgreSQL
andhow to use this? And how to connect the Postgresql to Tomcat so that i can use PostgreSQl as my backend for my JSP
project.Pleasesend mail as soon as possible

http://bol.rediff.com