Обсуждение: Re: Graphics GUI for PostgreSQL

Re: Graphics GUI for PostgreSQL

От
Halford Dace
Дата:
Peter Misovic <misovic@intrak.tuke.sk> wrote:
> Hallo,
> I´m sorry for ma beginner guestion, but I want to know, where can I download
> a graphics GUI for managing my PostgreSQL ? A like to obtain a version for
> Win98.
> Thanks a lot a once again and I´m sorry for my question. I´m a new user
> Postgre SQL, so therefore I´m asking that ...:-)))
> Bye bye ...

Hi,

When I have to talk to PostgreSQL from Win9x, I use ZDE,
available from http://www.zeos.dn.ua/

It'd quite handy, and talks to PostgreSQL, MySQL and Interbase.

I've only had one slightly icky experience with it, in that it seems
to throw in some invisible characters somewhere which mean that I
can't get stored procedures / functions to work when entered from ZDE.
This has probably been fixed by now though, since my version is a few
months old.

Regards,
Hal

Re: Graphics GUI for PostgreSQL

От
"mike"
Дата:
I also asked a similar question earlier , and found zde, though I'm having
problems w/ my pg_hba.conf. it keeps telling me that there is no entry for
me though there is:

local        all
trust
host         all         209.91.163.194  255.255.255.0          trust  mike
host        all         127.0.0.1            255.255.255.255      trust