Обсуждение: A great Shockwave flash movie

A great Shockwave flash movie

От
Charlie Crissman
Дата:
Check out this new flash movie that I downloaded just now ... It's Great
Bye

Вложения

Re: A great Shockwave flash movie

От
Mini-Me
Дата:
DUH!  sure we will

At 10:36 AM 12/5/2000 -0500, Charlie Crissman wrote:

>Check out this new flash movie that I downloaded just now ... It's Great
>Bye

Trojan Re: A great Shockwave flash movie

От
Shane Williams
Дата:
Im sure most of you realize this, but this is the recent ProLin
Trojan.  Don't open it, just delete it.

--
Public key at www-swiss.ai.mit.edu |                 Shane Williams
/~bal/pks-toplev.html              | Systems Administrator UT-GSLIS

Re: A great Shockwave flash movie

От
Brian Horan
Mini-Me wrote:

> DUH!  sure we will
>
> At 10:36 AM 12/5/2000 -0500, Charlie Crissman wrote:
>
> >Check out this new flash movie that I downloaded just now ... It's Great
> >Bye

isn't it a shame that Win32 virii don't work on *NIX?
--
     ,~,
      v     Brian Horan

Re: A great Shockwave flash movie

От
Mike Castle
Дата:
On Tue, Dec 05, 2000 at 10:36:15AM -0500, Charlie Crissman wrote:

> Check out this new flash movie that I downloaded just now ... It's Great
> Bye

Hmmm.

A warning came through work the other day regarding this particular mail
message (this topic and this attached file name) being a virus.

I'm sure someone's mail gateway will notice this is a virus (trojan, worm,
whatever) and send back a nasty gram to this list.

mrc
--
       Mike Castle       Life is like a clock:  You can work constantly
  dalgoda@ix.netcom.com  and be right all the time, or not work at all