Обсуждение: comunication between dbs

comunication between dbs

От
"Enrico Mangano"
Дата:
Hi,
i'm searching for documentation about instruments that postgresql offers about distribution of databases on different machines and
comunications beetwen the dbs.

Thank you.

Enrico Mangano

NETHOUSE S.r.l.
Cso Re Umberto I, 57 - 10128 Torino - ITALY
Tel. +39-011-581.581 - Fax +39-011-581.591
enrico.mangano@nethouse.it http://www.nethouse.it

Re: comunication between dbs

От
"Dr. Hans-Christian Waldmann"
Дата:
> From pgsql-admin-owner+M42@postgresql.org Tue Nov  7 09:30:35 2000
>

> Hi,
> i'm searching for documentation about instruments that postgresql offers about distribution of databases on different
machinesand
> comunications beetwen the dbs.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Enrico Mangano

Dear list, and author,

please post responses to this thread to the list rather than to
the originator. I suppose this might be of considerable interest
to all who use postgres.

Thanks

Hans

Dr. Hans C Waldmann
Methodology & Applied Statistics in Psychology & the Health Sciences

ZFRF / University of Bremen / Grazer Str 6 / 28359 Bremen / Germany
waldmann@samson.fire.uni-bremen.de / http://samson.fire.uni-bremen.de

friend of: AIX PERL ADABAS SAS TEX

Size of a large object (BLOB)

От
Mustafa Timur GÖKÇE
Дата:
There are a lot of BLOBs in my database and I want to know what their size
are. How can i learn without exporting them to the file system ?

Thanks!