Обсуждение: Very Urgent!!! Help Me !!!

Very Urgent!!! Help Me !!!

От
"µ¿¹°¿ø"
Дата:
Hi.
We Accidently erased pg_log file of Postgresql 6.0 .
We misunderstood that was just a log.....
There are a lot of files which are very important Tables for us.
It is very serious situation for us.
Please let me know how to restore pg_log file or
extract data files without pg_log file or and so forth...
I'll really really appreciate if you give us some help....
Thanks advance....

Park Tae Seok (www.iyagi.co.kr)
TEL : 011-504-2628 , 011-9355-9969
E-mail : dongmul1@hanmail.net dongmul1@hanmir.com

No. 1 우리 인터넷, Daum
평생 쓰는 무료 E-mail 주소 한메일넷
지구촌 한글 검색서비스 Daum FIREBALL
http://www.daum.net

Re: Very Urgent!!! Help Me !!!

От
Ragnar Kjørstad
Дата:
On Sat, May 27, 2000 at 12:02:35PM +0900, µ¿¹°¿ø wrote:
> Hi.
> We Accidently erased pg_log file of Postgresql 6.0 .
> We misunderstood that was just a log.....
> There are a lot of files which are very important Tables for us.
> It is very serious situation for us.
> Please let me know how to restore pg_log file or
> extract data files without pg_log file or and so forth...

What OS and filesystem are you using? If you happen to run linux and
ext2, you may want to look at "lde" and try to undelete the file.

Good luck.

--
Ragnar Kjørstad