Обсуждение: Database Import

Database Import

От
Ruben Fagundo
Дата:
Does anyone know of a tool that would import a MS Access Database directly into Postgres?

I have a Microsoft Access 97 (.mdb) that I want to pull into Postgres.  I found a tool that would dump the access file
intoMySQL, but this is not compatible with Postgres SQL.

Any suggestions on how to do this ?

Ruben
Ruben Fagundo
T:617/244-6136
F:603/452-3220

Re: [ADMIN] Database Import

От
Tomas
Hi Ruben:
You can save your Acces tables with .DBF, because there is one converter DBF2PSQL, I don't know other way..
This is on www.posgresql.org but if you can not find, call me.