Обсуждение: User authetication failed.

User authetication failed.

От
Naushit Sakarvadia
Дата:
Hello all

 My problem is:

while connecting to Postmaster  from network  through psql  it fails on
user autetication.
can somebody tell me  what I can do to get connected.

Any quick help will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Naushit

P.S Please write me on my email as I am not  regular subriber of this
mailing list.

Re: [ADMIN] User authetication failed.

От
Bruce Tong
Дата:
> while connecting to Postmaster  from network  through psql  it fails on
> user autetication.
> can somebody tell me  what I can do to get connected.
>
> Any quick help will be highly appreciated.

What have you specified in your pg_hba.conf file?

Bruce Tong                 |  Got me an office; I'm there late at night.
Systems Programmer         |  Just send me e-mail, maybe I'll write.
Electronic Vision / FITNE  |
zztong@laxmi.ev.net        |  -- Joe Walsh for the 21st Century