Permissions to connect to postgres database

От Jasbinder Bali
Тема Permissions to connect to postgres database
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,
I have a database in postgres and i've given trusted permissions to all making required changes
in pg_hba.conf.

Now, I'm trying to connect to the database using ECPG. Unfortunately after
EXEC SQL CONNECT dbxyz
gives me error -402 that means i don't have permissions to the database.

I'm running this ECPG code under root permissions.
Don't know what needs to be done to make it work.

Is there some kind of a script file that needs to be run
so that everything is well in place.

Regards,
~Jas