Re: What happened to the tip "It is good practice to create a role that has the CREATEDB and CREATEROLE privileges..."

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: What happened to the tip "It is good practice to create a role that has the CREATEDB and CREATEROLE privileges..."
Дата
Ответ на Re: What happened to the tip "It is good practice to create a role that has the CREATEDB and CREATEROLE privileges..."  (Bryn Llewellyn <bryn@yugabyte.com>)
Ответы Re: What happened to the tip "It is good practice to create a role that has the CREATEDB and CREATEROLE privileges..."  (Bryn Llewellyn <bryn@yugabyte.com>)
Список pgsql-general
On 4/19/23 16:53, Bryn Llewellyn wrote:
>> jeremy@musicsmith.net <mailto:my@musicsmith.net> wrote:
>>

> Here's the examples that I mentioned. Please confirm that the changes
> brought by the commit referred to above won't change how it behaves in
> Version 15.2.

The commit was over only documentation files

doc/src/sgml/ref/alter_role.sgml
doc/src/sgml/ref/create_role.sgml
doc/src/sgml/ref/createuser.sgml
doc/src/sgml/user-manag.sgml

so I don't see how it can change behavior.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com