Re: Error building for 64-bit Windows (10)

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Error building for 64-bit Windows (10)
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Thu, May 27, 2021 at 07:21:16PM +0900, 近藤雄太 wrote:
> First, the config option that specified the kerberos installation
> directory was still "krb5", so we changed it to "gss".

Thanks Kondo-san.  Wow.  So this has been actually untested for many
years.  The stuff got renamed in the MSVC scripts as of 74a72ec from
2014.

> Secondly, kerberos SDK (include, lib) was not installed on hamerkop, so
> we installed it. After that, we made sure that the "include" (not "inc")
> directory existed under the kerberos installation directory
> "C:\Program Files\MIT\Kerberos" which we set to "gss".
>
> Please check.

From what I can see, hamerkop now fails to build, which is what I
would expect with the current code.  I'll go fix this stuff and
backpatch, that should bring this buildfarm to green.
--
Michael

Вложения