Re: How do I unsubscribe?

От Dennis Gearon
Тема Re: How do I unsubscribe?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
You know,
    There are three big threads going on in the list now:

    A/ Tablespaces
    B/ Backing up the database
    C/ Getting people unsubscribed because of OLD DATA being restored.

Methinks that 'C' demonstrates the need for 'B'. If the database for subscribers had been
regularly backed up  or was part of a journaling system, the subscriber database would not
have such OLD DATA in it. Having the database capable of having a backup EASILY and
AUTOMATICALLY, which is what 'B' is about, would have prevented 'C'