How to install postgresql in different directory

От cheng wah yeung
Тема How to install postgresql in different directory
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Dear All,

    I have to install postgresql v6.3.2 for normal usage. My professor
asked me to install postgresql v6.2.1 but keep the postgresql v6.3.2 here.
He said that Aolserver v2.3 only support postgresql up to v6.2.1,
therefore, he have to do that. Is he right? Moreover, do you have any
experience with combining aolserver with postgresql.

    Thank you for your great help.

yours,
Walter Cheng