Re: Case Tool

От suga@netbsd.com.br
Тема Re: Case Tool
Дата
Список pgsql-general
    Hi,

    On my last job they make heavy use of Genexus. It's really a
great tool, the only drawback I can say is that is does not scale well.
also, ARtech (The uruguaian producer) is a great microsoft partner (don't
even expect a Genexus for unix/linux using a Kylix codegen for example),
and there're no warranties that the Java generator will be kept in
development with the advent of the C# code generator. The connectivity
with postgresql has to be ODBC/JDBC.

    It's also a VERY VERY VERY expensive product that requires a
pretty good known-how. Might be a choice for "enterprises".

    []'s
    Ricardo.