Re: code editing

От scott.marlowe
Тема Re: code editing
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Fri, 2 Apr 2004, Mark Bross wrote:

> What is your recommendations for code editin in Postgresql?
> I'm a student at Regis university in Denver co.

Do you mean for editing the backend code itself, stylewise, or do you mean
for editing your own code, like plpgsql functions?

I'll assume you mean an editor for plpgsql or queries or scripts.

I myself am an old schooler who prefers simple editors like vi or pico.

But almost any editor you like will work.

Are you on unix or windows?