Re: Updated docs needed for 7.0

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Updated docs needed for 7.0
Дата
Re: Updated docs needed for 7.0  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-docs
Tom Lane writes:

> initlocation has switches ... look at the source ...

They also come with this notice

# These options are not really necessary, but what the heck.

I think the change was actually to not require the option switch as such
anymore (because there's nothing else you could do anyway), so the
documentation could be considered up to date. :) Maybe I can put in a note
though.