Re: Documentation access problems.

От Hugh Sasse
Тема Re: Documentation access problems.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 23 Mar 2007, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> Am Freitag, 23. M�rz 2007 15:15 schrieb Hugh Sasse:
> > The PDFs are of high quality in terms of effort and content, but I
> > can't get the text large enough to see

You trimmed that -- it is large enough if I can put up with non-smooth
scrolling.  It seems to need to be bigger than the other fonts I use:
I think the Times in Adobe comes out with the thin strokes really thin.

> How large would you need it to be?  I can zoom both the PDF and the HTML so
> that an "n" is 5mm high.

It's a variable function of my vision, lighting, but I usually use 24 point
on VDUs, In this terminal (because Lucida Console doesn't have thin strokes,
the n's are about 5 mm high, but I'd like them bigger if possible.  I'm
not the limiting case, a former colleague liked her text about 2cm tall.
>        Thank you,       Hugh

Сообщение: Re: Documentation access problems.
Сообщение: Re: Documentation access problems.