Re: Batch INSERT failing with error 22P02

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: Batch INSERT failing with error 22P02
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007, Eric Faulhaber wrote:

> I checked out the code from CVS and rebuilt with the following
> build.local.properties:
>
> major=8
> minor=2
> fullversion=8.2
> def_pgport=5432
> enable_debug=yes
>
> Assuming the above is OK, this fix resolves the issue in my use case.

Overriding the version numbers isn't all that wise.  If you want a 8.2
driver version you should check out the REL8_2_STABLE branch and you'll
get a 8.2 driver, not a 8.3-dev relabled to 8.2.

> Any idea when this might make it into an official build?

There are no immediate plans for a release.  I'll probably put out new
versions after making some headway against our patch backlog, but I don't
dare speculate when I'll get to that.

Kris Jurka