How do I clean up a site from an old version to install anew

От Adam Smith
Тема How do I clean up a site from an old version to install anew
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I am attempting an install of 7.4.3 on FreeBSD O/S 4.9, apparently
remnants of 7.3.x are scattered around on the disk from (a) previous
ports installation, causing mutex_lock/unlock, libpq.so and other
installation problems. I want to reconfigure and reinstall. How do I
know what, & where all these fragments are located or how do I uninstall
all of them or at least those that should be removed.

Thanks

--  Adam  --