Installation problem question

От Luba Alpin
Тема Installation problem question
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

I am trying to install PostgreSQL 8.1 on Windows2003 Standard Edition and installation failed.

Attached is the log that I corresponded to it from Installer dialog. I can find the reason of ‘Access is denied’

message that I see in this file. Or may be this isn’t a reason of the problem.

Please help me. Thanks.

Regards,

Luba  Alpin.

Вложения