MySQL to PostgreSQL converter?

От Stephen Froehlich
Тема MySQL to PostgreSQL converter?
Дата
Re: MySQL to PostgreSQL converter?
RE: MySQL to PostgreSQL converter?
Список pgsql-novice

Hi all,

I was excited/relieved to see that AWS is now (finally) offering a PostgreSQL aurora serverless service … I have been using MySQL serverless for a given project but am quite frustrated with the immaturity of the RMySQL package compared to RPostgres and a number of issues it causes, so I would like to convert the database over (which is a non-live analysis database, so I can do a dump, convert, and restore with relative ease).

What tools do you like for this kind of conversion?

Thanks,

Stephen

Stephen Froehlich
Sr. Strategist, CableLabs®