Re: WAL replay asking for very old WAL

От Stephen Kuntz
Тема Re: WAL replay asking for very old WAL
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Sorry for the confusion, I am by no means a postgresql guru.

In my other slave servers I don't have the message:

2016-03-07 16:23:36 UTC ERROR: cannot execute UNLISTEN during recovery
2016-03-07 16:23:36 UTC STATEMENT: unlisten *

In the logs once they are caught up to the master. It also doesn't seem to switch to standby mode properly and stream
fromthe master. When I restart, it replays the WAL files since the last restart from the archive. This data should have
beenstreamed from the master, no?

standby_mode = 'on'
primary_conninfo = 'user=<replicationuser> password=<mypassword> host=masterserver port=5432 sslmode=prefer
sslcompression=1krbsrvname=postgres'
restore_command = 'copy "\\\\archivefileserver\\BACKUP\\DatabaseBackups\\wal_archive\\%f" "%p"'

Stephen Kuntz | Systems Administrator
Pelmorex Media Inc.