Re: IDE for function/stored proc development.

От Edson Richter
Тема Re: IDE for function/stored proc development.
Дата
Список pgsql-general

---- Martijn Tonies (Upscene Productions) escreveu ----

> Good morning,
>
>  >I looked at your purchase, and did not see any Postgres version. Am I missing (/misunderstanding) something here?
>
>  It’s not yet available, please wait until the end of the week
>
>  That being said, the pricing will be the same as for MySQL.
>
>  With regards,
>
> Martijn Tonies
> Upscene Productions
> http://www.upscene.com

Would be nice to have a table which enlist all features (in rows) and databases (in cols), and on intersections, add the "since date... ", "from date ..." or "planned" status...

You can split the table by bundle (basic /enterprise) so you will help your visitors to better understand your offer...

Just my 2c.

Sorry for being off topic...

Edson Richter