Re: LIKE predicate and ERROR: 42P22: could not determine which collation to use for string comparison - HINT: Use the COLLATE clause ...

От John Lumby
Тема Re: LIKE predicate and ERROR: 42P22: could not determine which collation to use for string comparison - HINT: Use the COLLATE clause ...
Дата
Ответ на Re: LIKE predicate and ERROR: 42P22: could not determine which collation to use for string comparison - HINT: Use the COLLATE clause ...  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-bugs
(Horribly red face)

All my fault.=A0=A0=A0 It turns out I had applied a source-code change for =
some additional dtracing which I had merged forward from an older version b=
ut which was incorrect in V9.=A0=A0=A0 After removing that it works fine.

Really sorry about that ....

John Lumby