Re: problem with server status window

От Maximilian Tyrtania
Тема Re: problem with server status window
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Am 03.02.2012 um 16:26 schrieb Maximilian Tyrtania:

> im using PGAdmin 1.14.1 on Mac OS 10.7.2 with PG 9.0 running on Ubuntu and keep having the following problem. The log
filesdisplayed in the server status window show up for the current log file only. I am aware of the fact that I have to
clickon a row of the log file pane on the right to enable the popup menu in the upper left corner which lets me select
adifferent log file. But now it keeps being disabled, no matter what I do. I can "pico" my log files just fine, so I'm
ata loss as to what's up there. Any pointers?

I forgot to mention that I have

logging_collector = on
log_filename = 'postgresql-%Y-%m-%d_%H%M%S.log'

in my postgresql.conf and my logfiles are named accordingly (e.g. "postgresql-2012-02-04_000000.log") and are in the
pg_logdirectory (as claimed in postgresql.conf). The popup menu that usually allows me to select a different log file
enablesfor a split second when I click on the log file pane on the right (as does the "rotate"-button), but
immediatedlydisables.
Is PGAdmin trying to tell me that something is wrong with my logfile settings this way?

Maximilian Tyrtania
http://www.contactking.de

От: Maximilian Tyrtania
Сообщение: problem with server status window
От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: Ownership problem