Re: [GENERAL] Error when building new db using pg_restore

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Error when building new db using pg_restore
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 1:10 PM, Jim Longwill <JLongwill@psmfc.org> wrote:

> Given this, I wonder how we can avoid this 'error' situation .. short of
> giving SUPERUSER
>     role to rradmin?  I tried just removing the '-v' flag from pg_restore,
> but the error is
>     still put in the log file (but nothing else is).

I believe the easiest solution, if you can at least get access to
superuser once, is to drop the comment from the source database
altogether.  That way it won't be dumped in the first place.  I'm not
sure the exact command you need to issue though - just recalling what
I've previously read on the topic.

David J.

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Error when building new db using pg_restore
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Error when building new db using pg_restore