Re: Can pg_checksums disable checksums enabled by initdb—data-checksums

От Hotmail
Тема Re: Can pg_checksums disable checksums enabled by initdb—data-checksums
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Well, I’ve answered my own question with the documentation for postgres 12.

Additionally, PostgreSQL 12 can now enable or disable page checksums in an offline cluster using the pg_checksums command. Previously page checksums, a feature to help verify the integrity of data stored to disk, could only be enabled at the time a PostgreSQL cluster was initialized with initdb.