Re: LDAP Authentication

От Raghavendra
Тема Re: LDAP Authentication
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Here is the setting information on pg_service.conf

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.0/interactive/libpq-pgservice.html

---
Best Regards,
Raghavendra
EnterpriseDB Corporation

On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 6:01 PM, Teguh R <taguah@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

My first post, new to postgresql, forgive me if this is better suited to other postgresql mailing list.

I would like to ask about LDAP authentication configuration. It is said in documentation that first the installation compiled with LDAP option. I use installer from official postresql site, is it LDAP authentication ready?

Is there any straight tutorial for setting up LDAP authentication for pg? where to put the LDAP configuration (pg_services.conf?) and other step to make LDAP user can login using their id.

Thanks in advance,
Teguh