Re: Suggested changes to Book pages

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Suggested changes to Book pages
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 5:47 PM, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> wrote:
> On ons, 2010-11-10 at 14:42 -0500, Robert Haas wrote:
>> I think marking version numbers for each book is a good idea, though I
>> would be inclined to get more specific than 7/8/9.
>
> How do you know which exact version a particular book covers?  Isn't
> mentioned the date of publication a more neutral and robust approach?

I can't imagine that figuring out the versions the book covers is all
that hard, and it seems a lot more useful than just the publication
date, although of course we could have both.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Suggested changes to Book pages
Сообщение: Re: Suggested changes to Book pages