Re: Support for invalid foreign keys

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Support for invalid foreign keys
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 10:28 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is a new (as in 9.1) feature we have to support in pgAdmin.
>
> From the git log on https://github.com/gleu/pgadmin3/tree/ticket304:
>
>  Add support for invalid foreign key constraints
>
>  This patch adds a checkbox in the dlgForeignKey dialog, so that the
>  user can create an "not validated" foreign key. Each foreign key of
>  this kind is displayed with the usual icon with a red cross on it. A
>  contextual menu allows the user to force the validation of the
>  constraint. The user can also do this via the dlgForeignKey dialog.

So it basically disables the constraint, leaving it as a sort of
documentation of intent?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: Feature: visual feedback of disabled triggers
Сообщение: Re: Feature: visual feedback of disabled triggers