Re: LVM snapshots

От Trewern, Ben
Тема Re: LVM snapshots
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Try - [GENERAL] A few questions to real pgsql gurus

Ben

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Clark [mailto:matt@ymogen.net]
Sent: 14 March 2003 17:46
To: Tom Lane
Cc: pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [ADMIN] LVM snapshots

A search for 'netapp' or 'lvm' doesn't seem to throw anything relevant up on any of the lists, and I can't *see* any likely threads

in this group for Jan, Feb or March.  I'm probably just being blind - can anyone recall the Subject: of the thread?

Cheers

Matt

This email and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
notify the sender and do not store, copy or disclose the content
to any other person.

It is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that opening this
message and/or any of its attachments will not adversely affect
its systems. No responsibility is accepted by the Company.