Re: Barman WAL size issue

От Marco Nietz
Тема Re: Barman WAL size issue
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

which wal method are you using? Wal Streaming or archiving by using
archive_command?

In case of streaming, you could check if receive-wal process is running
on the backup host and connected to the barman replication slot on the
postgresql server.

In the other case, check your postgresql logfile if you have errors
about the archiving.

Greetings,
Marco