Re: Debugging leaking memory in Postgresql 13.2/Postgis 3.1

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Debugging leaking memory in Postgresql 13.2/Postgis 3.1
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Stephan Knauss <pgsql@stephans-server.de> writes:
> On 31.03.2021 20:24, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Based on nearby threads, it occurs to me to ask whether you have JIT
>> enabled, and if so whether turning it off helps.  There seems to be
>> a known leak of the code fragments generated by that in some cases.

> That's it!

> You mentioned that this seems to be known. Do you have pointers to the
> relevant bug-tracker/thread? I would like to follow up on this.

According to the v14 open issues page [1], there are a couple of older
threads.  I just added this one.

            regards, tom lane

[1] https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_14_Open_Items

От: Merlin Moncure
Сообщение: Re: Primary keys and composite unique keys(basic question)
Сообщение: Re: Primary keys and composite unique keys(basic question)