Re: RFC: PostgreSQL Add-On Network

От Dave Page
Тема Re: RFC: PostgreSQL Add-On Network
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 5:55 PM, David E. Wheeler <david@kineticode.com> wrote:
> On Jan 8, 2010, at 9:38 AM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
>
>> Is there a particular reason not to use the existing mirroring network
>> to distribute the files? If not, then I suggest using them should be
>> part of the design.
>
> No, as long as PAUS can drop uploaded distributions onto the master FTP server, or else the existing mirror system
canrsync from PGAN's own master (I'll build all this on my own box to start with). It'll just be rsync, really, it
won'twhere it's mirrored or where the master index lives.

Either can be arranged. For StackBuilder, we created a pgFoundry
project, so files can just be uploaded there by authorised users, from
where they get replicated back onto the mirror network.

Which leads us neatly back to the GForge URL thread :-)

BTW, what's a PAUS? I missed that one...

--
Dave Page

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Setting oom_adj on linux?
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: git help (was: Serializable Isolation without blocking)