Re: A good reference book for Postgresql administration

От Brian Choate
Тема Re: A good reference book for Postgresql administration
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I just picked up the second edition of "PostgreSQL: the comprehensive guide to ...." by Douglas and Douglas.  It seems to be a really good reference so far. I am pretty new to PostgreSQL, but have a fair bit of experience with Oracle. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a fairly complete reference to PostgreSQL.

It also seems to be one of the few books that covers version 8.

B.