Re: Commitfest 2021-11 Patch Triage - Part 2

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Commitfest 2021-11 Patch Triage - Part 2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 11/9/21 09:12, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:

> 2901: SQL/JSON: functions
> 2901: SQL/JSON: JSON_TABLE
> ==========================
> Grouping these two together as they are in very similar states.  The patches
> seems to mostly move forward by rebases fixing smaller things.  Andrew, do you
> have a sense of how far these are from a committable state?

For various reasons I'm going to be hors de combat for most of the rest
of the year, back at the beginning of January, although I will be around
if necessary, and probably tinkering with one or two things. I think at
least the first set is not in bad shape, but it would benefit from some
fresh eyeballs. Tom Kincaid is trying to arrange some extra resources
for that, so we might well see some progress soon.

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan