Re: BUG #4041: error in Application Stack Builder

От Chan, Keith \(LESA IT\)
Тема Re: BUG #4041: error in Application Stack Builder
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
I did enter them, but got the same problem.

Actually what I want is to install PostGIS for the PostgreSQL 8.3.

I did install PostGIS for PostgreSQL 8.2. That was easy. But PostGIS
said I need to do this way to install PostGIS for PostgreSQL 8.3. I
don't know why make the installation so troublesome for the version.=20

Thanks

Keith