Re: Bug in pgAdmin 3 1.23.0a LTS

От Andreas
Тема Re: Bug in pgAdmin 3 1.23.0a LTS
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Am 03.12.2016 um 03:13 schrieb Dave Page:
> On Sat, Dec 3, 2016 at 1:41 AM, Andreas <maps.on@gmx.net> wrote:
>> Am 03.12.2016 um 02:00 schrieb Dave Page:
>>> On Sat, Dec 3, 2016 at 12:35 AM, Andreas <maps.on@gmx.net> wrote:

>> yes, but there is this V1.23 LTS of BigSQL.
> That is nothing to do with us.

Their Installer is on the PostgreSQL.org download-page.
Yesterday I didn't pay enough attention and grabbed the first
installer-link I saw.

> No, that's not currently supported.

The v1.1 that I got now in the EnterpriseDB-installer of PG can read
scripts by drag&drop.
I'm rather sure the v1.1 I got yesterday couldn't.

It reads the script into the editor but the editor doesn't remember
where it came from. So one drops a file from deep in the folder-tree and
to save it again one has to traverse the whole tree from the root to get
to the right folder.

>> I couldn't even figure out how to search&replace something in the editor.
>> At least Ctrl F wouldn't do and there is no icon to click either.
>
> That is resolved for 1.2 however.

Where can I get the 1.2?
An editor without search&replace is a wee bit suboptimal.

BTW is there a plan to get free floating editor-windows again?
Having them restricted to just the pgAdmin window is not really helpful
with more than one monitor.

regards
Andreas

Сообщение: Re: Bug in pgAdmin 3 1.23.0a LTS
Сообщение: Re: Bug in pgAdmin 3 1.23.0a LTS