Re: Trouble Escaping Quotes

От Haron, Charles
Тема Re: Trouble Escaping Quotes
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I upgraded to 7.3.9, and that fixed the problem.

Thanks,
Chuck

Confidentiality notice:  This electronic transmission message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
towhom it is addressed.  This information should be treated as proprietary, confidential, legally privileged and exempt
fromdisclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, (or the employee or
agentresponsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient), you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination,distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication
inerror, please immediately notify us by telephone (720) 221-9421 or by return e-mail and delete this message.  Thank
youfor your cooperation.