Re: psql: FATAL: the database system is in recovery mode

От Bhushan Verma
Тема Re: psql: FATAL: the database system is in recovery mode
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
>The core file is generated in the data directory. I believe the default
>location on Fedora is /var/lib/pgsql/dat

Yes I also think the same.
But there is no core file in /var/lib/pgsql/dat on my system.
I am trying to find out why this is not generating core while log message  "LOG:  server process (PID 14255) was terminated by signal 11: Segmentation fault" is wriiten in the log file.

With Regards,
Bhushan

On 6/24/09, Heikki Linnakangas <heikki.linnakangas@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Bhushan Verma wrote:
> I have searched for the core file for this pid.
> Is there any spcefic path for the postgres executable?
>
> I have already checked for ulimit -c unlimited etc.
> On my system core file for some other application are generating properly.

The core file is generated in the data directory. I believe the default
location on Fedora is /var/lib/pgsql/data

--

  Heikki Linnakangas
  EnterpriseDB   http://www.enterprisedb.com

--