Re: BUG #6357: cant download

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: BUG #6357: cant download
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
wrote:

> PostgreSQL version: 9.1.2
> Operating system: Mac OS X 10.6.8

> I didn't manage to download your product

From where did you try to download it?

> Unable to create PostgreSQL database: PT3 DB
> Reason: Unable to login to database (template1). Reason: could not
> connect to server: No such file or directory Is the server running
> locally and accepting connections on Unix domain socket
> "/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432"?

Well, you wouldn't get this message unless you at least had the
client component of PostgreSQL, so it throws the "unable to download"
statement into question.  Did you intall the server?  Is it running?

This doesn't sound like a bug.  Please read the this page:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Guide_to_reporting_problems

... and post follow-up discussion on pgsql-general.

-Kevin