How can I add a custom EPSG to the Map (Geometry) Viewer in PGAdmin4,

От Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul)
Тема How can I add a custom EPSG to the Map (Geometry) Viewer in PGAdmin4,
Дата
Re: How can I add a custom EPSG to the Map (Geometry) Viewer in PGAdmin4,  (Avin Kavish <avinkavish@gmail.com>)
Список pgadmin-support
All,

Following the appreciation thread and saw the reference to the geometry viewer, I didn’t even know that was in there.
Anyway,nice, but we have a custom EPSG, where do I add this into PGAdmin4?

Also, it would be nice to add in our own background mapping layers as well, is there a method for adding in WMS/WFS to
thelayer list?

Thanks

bobb