Re: Fixing PKs and Uniques in tablespaces

От Christopher Kings-Lynne
Тема Re: Fixing PKs and Uniques in tablespaces
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>>Does anyone object to extending the grammar to allow this?
>
> Yes.  This is horribly ugly, and I suspect that you cannot do it
> without making TABLESPACE a fully-reserved word.

I note that this seems to be the Oracle syntax:

CONSTRAINT PK_Stock PRIMARY KEY (Company) USING INDEX TABLESPACE
Appl_Indexes

http://www.siue.edu/~dbock/cmis564/otext4.htm

Since we stole tablespaces from Oracle, maybe we should make them work
the same?

Chris

Сообщение: Re: Fixing PKs and Uniques in tablespaces
Сообщение: Re: Fixing PKs and Uniques in tablespaces