Re: Ynt: [ODBC] Server Closed the connection unexpectedly

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Ynt: [ODBC] Server Closed the connection unexpectedly
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On 04/18/2017 08:21 PM, Mehmet Keleş wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Becouse, i want to connect the mongodb on ms excel.

Still not sure why you would expect a Postgresql driver to work with
MongoDB. I know MongoDB has the BI Connector(I believe that is the right
name) that allows a Postgres database to use MongoDB via an FDW. That is
if I am following the below correctly:

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/mongodb-32-now-powered-postgresql-john-de-goes

At any rate I do not see where the Postgres ODBC driver plays a role in
this?

I would think you need a MongoDB ODBC driver, or am I missing something?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com